You love cooking and you’re probably thinking of adding another appliance to your backyard. For a while, you have been fascinated by the Masterbuilt 20051311 GS30D 2-Door Propane Smoker. Is it actually right for you? Do you really need it? Here is a review that will really help you decide.
It has a shipping weight of 69 pounds and is 21.1 inches by 21.4 inches by 43.5 inches. It is unique and has four layer racks for smoking and a total of 717 square inches. You could make large quantities of smoked foods. It has two doors to close in the food and really make the smoke flavor permeate it. There is a push button to really help you not supervise your appliance at all times. It also comes with a chip tray, water pan, and burner. Among the additional features are one regulator and a hose. This is to essentially complete this awesome propane smoker. It is sold in three different sizes 30 inches, 40 inches and 44 inches. It is very durable and capable of lasting for years serving your entire family, friends, and guests.
It is an excellent device for anyone who wants to start smoking for the first time. Many lovers of smoked meat really prefer this particular device because of its rich flavor. This is because you get a juicy, tender, well-smoked piece of meat. Meat lovers are always in for a treat when they use them.
Whether you want to smoke ribs, brisket, pork, chicken, fish or chops. You always get such a tasty result, each and every time. Eating fall-off-the-bone ribs will never be the same for you once you have this device. You literally get to have that southern barbecue flavor that is just irresistible and really gets your taste buds buzzing.
Masterbuilt 20051311 GS30D Features
- A simple push-button ignition: This actually comes in handy when you’re busy and have too much on your plate to handle. You are therefore not required to physically supervise it all the time.
- Weighs 70 pounds: This may mean that it is not so portable, but it also means that it is stable. That is an indication that it will last for a longer period of time. What you need to do is pick a spot where you want it, and will always be comfortable always leaving there.
- Vertical Design: To facilitate better smoking, it was built vertically. This is because smoke rises, from the bottom of the unit to the top. Your meat gets smokier flavor because of this. The vertical design also helps occupy less space in your backyard, unlike the horizontal design.
- Two door design: To reach the water pan and chip tray, you use the lower door. Very little smoke escapes when you open it and your meat continues to smoke with no disturbance.
- Simple to assemble: You don’t need any help to assemble this device. It’s a simple do it yourself kind of design and the main structure comes already assembled. You simply add a few handles and legs. The average set-up time is about one hour and you’re ready to start smoking.
- Fuel-efficient: Uses propane very sparingly, making it very cost effective for you. You could easily manage 24 hours of non-stop smoking with just a single propane tank.
- Stable: Made of very solid quality parts, it is therefore very stable.
- Regulates heat properly-It actually maintains its temperature at a consistent level. Smoking is best done at low temperatures and that’s what, the Masterbuilt 20051311 GS30D 2-Door Propane Smoker does.
- Heats up fast-You don’t need to wait around for long before you start smoking like other similar appliances. It actually heats up very first and you can start smoking immediately.
- Uses propane-Propane is way cheaper than electricity. Using the Masterbuilt 20051311 GS30D 2-Door Propane Smoker will save you a lot of money on electricity bills.
- You will not watch it constantly-You get to set the temperature and you can estimate the amount of wait time. You can, therefore, go on with your activities as your meat is smoking.
- Wood chip holder and water basin are not durable-Try replacing it with a cast iron skillet for more durability. The water basin can be replaced by an aluminum bowl.